Updated screenshot and info:
- I mostly worked on the player sprite today, it’s now some sort of armor guy/meccha, like I wanted to do first, it suits sounds a lot better and looks pretty nice. I’ve added walking animations (sorta like old gta games), firing sprite, sprint sprite, and jump sprite. I might also add more sprites depending on the weapon currently in hand.
- Buttons (regular or key cards) now have a lighting effect, so that they can easily be seen (and of course light color depends on the key card color needed)
- I’ve changed some sprites so that they look better in top view (some are now kinda top-down view to look better, but that’s ok I think)
- Floors that are not at same height as the one player is currently on are a lot darker
- I’ve corrected a bug that could happen quite randomly that was almost freezing (lagging a lot) the game
- I began removing dependency to java.awt (used by java2d) to ease android development