- I’ve updated the map editor in order to facilitate map conversion to top view, it is now a lot easier to flatten maps. So I can now begin reviewing maps.
- When the player goes into water it does not kill him anymore, he will loose life and gets teleported back to the ground
- Reduced light contrast on height change
- Some sprites modifications
- Changed spirit monster hitbox, to make it easier to hit on top view
- Buttons are now triggered when player is near them (inside their hitbox, like doors)
I will try to begin Android development now, as it is quite more motivating than just updating the PC version, I know for sure I will encounter lots of problems, but Android community is very active, and it’s quite easy to get solutions.