Steam update 1.4.1
Update 1.4.1 is now live on Steam, what’s new ?
- [update] Changed model of the small sentry (first enemy encountered)
- [update] Changed texture of the brownie (second enemy encountered), it was sometimes hard to distinguish it from floor/walls
- [update] Removed enemy corpses, replaced with particles
- [update] Changed the effect when monsters are resurrected, using corpse particles
- [update] The main menu background will now switch depending on your progress in the game
- [update] Initial loading screen has been updated (higher resolution, twitter link)
- [bug] Corrected an OpenGL error that could happen when quitting the game
- [bug] Removed nightmare 100% speedrun from leaderboards, this category is not interesting as the 100% is computed for any difficulty in the game
- [bug] Sprites models were not visible in the level editor
I’ve also added a beta branch on Steam, at the moment anyone can access it, I might add some restrictions later if needed. This branch is there for me to test some development updates before making them live, use at your own risk but tests are welcome and greatly appreciated (I usually post news on this blog when something new is coming).