- All maps have been reviewed, adding details, shrinking some rooms, correcting small texture glitches,…
- There are two types of tress and grass that can now be added to maps
- Nothing fancy, but I changed a lot of things about how are stored sprites. Before that I had to include isometric sprites in the game to get some information (size,…), now they are gone and these information are stored in a json file. It make the game slightly quicker to load and slightly smaller in size (just a few kb), but more important it makes it easier to add new sprites.
- Level editor
- Lots of bug correction, now that the editor is meant to be public it needs to be cleaned up
- Some tools have been added to ease map creation (for example is it now possible to move sprites by 0.5 units, to place them more accurately)
New map: river
One new map is completed, this map is the one that took me the longest time to complete, a lot more detail than in any other map I believe (though episodes maps have been updated constantly, it is harder to know the total time I spend on them).
Next map will be a tower map, that will use the new teleportation system to make player believe he is climbing floors. And I think last 3 maps before release will be more arena-like, lots of monsters, waves, fun to play, more scripting, but less details/level complexity.