Alien Blitz has been updated (but not yet uploaded)
- Added some arrows around the screen to notify player when an outbound monster is shooting or locked
- Added a visual indication of the ammo left under the weapon name
- Corrected auto shooting when exiting a menu
- Grenades now bounce a lot less, and they can be shoot quicker
- Reduced ammo consumption of bouncing laser gun
- Increased spreading of double shotgun, and increased its reload time
- Fire boss will shoot less napalm & particles on Android (could cause lag issues)
- Corrected miscellaneous bugs in maps of episodes 2 & 3
I’ve successfully did a full run of episodes 2 & 3 on my Nexus 7, I’ve corrected some balance issues especially with high level weapons. I had some very small lags on the second boss and final boss, so I removed some particles and effects. It’s now ok on my Nexus 7, still a bit laggy on my single core phone, but it’s playable.
I will now some more testing, especially on my single-core phone, and will continue working on some side stuffs (downloading apk for desura,…)
I’ve also worked on the PC (isometric) version, lots of small corrections, things that were not working anymore due to Android ports. And I’ve also changed the way walls are displayed: walls around & above player will now fade to see more clearly.
The new player sprite is also working quite nicely.
I now have to continue correcting bugs, improving performance, and add/finish missing features (top view, options, controller support,…).
My plan is to release both PC and full Android version at the same time, asap.