- Depth is now easier to see, around walls there are small shadows, to indicate the height difference, sadly it slightly increases loading time
- Increased global brightness
- Improved performance again, drawing is around 2 times quicker than before
- The release script has been updated, I can now have the Snorms library released separately (platform independent), and the Snorms android project is released at some other point (with Android specific stuffs, it’s only a very small project). I had some troubles with obfuscation as the android project is depending on the obfuscated library, but it should be ok now.
- Updated game icons
- Added ad support using AdMob (google), a full screen ad will be displayed during game loading, it should be good that way, as loading is just some useless time for player
As a result first release has been built today, it is the 1.1b559 (as it continues counting from Snorms versions), there are still a few things to change before actual beta release, but we are almost there ! Once I corrected these last small problems I will send the game to some friends for review, then I will make changes if they see errors or have ideas to submit.
During this time I will try to update some side-stuffs:
- Update website
- Reserve the url domain (and make the game name public)
- Update graphical stuffs (logo,…)
And if I get bored with these stuffs I will also try to update some more levels.
In conclusion, I might be able to release the first public beta release before the end of the week.